Notice: You may want to subscribe to this blog before you read it. I don’t want you to change your mind. Thanks…
I can’t believe that I’ve finally decided to dedicate a direct blog for me to communicate my life and not just a product, service or anything specific really. I’ve wanted to do this for a long time, but I’ve been trying to play the game. I’ve been trying to do what I’m supposed to do. I was trying to conform to what people to expect me to be. Well now… How silly is that. It’s beyond silly, it’s whacked.
So kick back and enjoy the way it is. Not the way it’s expected. Really it will just be me, my life and the stuff that means something to me. Here’s what I’m thinking:
- I want to communicate with people not categories, not customers, not companies, but people. That’s who I’m living with around here. That’s who I play with. People, how cool are they.
- I love to sail. s/v Panacea and I have adventures. I do charters out of Fort Myers Beach, I sail with friends and we experience sunsets, dolphins and other island wildlife.
- I travel land and sea. So I have a lot of stories to tell and things to share.
- I’ve been a professional magician for the past 45 plus years. Sure the magic business is changing. The kids are faster, cuter and cheaper. But my stories are better.
- I’m a self proclaimed musician. I play a little guitar, sing a few songs and recently took up the ukulele. Now that’s a cute little instrument.
- I’m the inventor of CellGrasp, hold the patent, manufacture, market, package and sell the little things. So you’ll hear about CellGrasp’s adventures too.
So there you have it. I think you’ll enjoy the read. You’ll be able to comment and tell your stories to as well as contribute to the CellGrasp Life that we are all going to share and experience.
Don’t be strangers. I had this blog up and running, but it was getting mixed with the other blogs and so pulled the plug and am starting fresh. It will be what it will be.
promotions for you to play with and share too.
Also remember that I’m going to introduce you to people. People that I love and enjoy. People with blogs that help you do what you do best. People with blogs that will take you
on sailing adventures, educate, promote, share and just enhance my life and maybe yours too. My promise to you is that you’ll have a good read now and then and have to put up with my sense of humor, pirate jokes and links to others that I want to share with you.
Once again, I’m Capt./Bro. or just Paul West. Thanks for listening and thanks for playing with me too. It’s a great world we live in. Like I always say, “Despite management, we are going to have a great time and make it a great community and place to live, work and play.”
See you on the dock…